How does this work?
Here’s our standard process:
- STEP #1: Go to ‘Shop’ page, select which one suits you the best.
- STEP #2: You’re required to send us high-quality logo(s) in AI or PNG (at least 5000px) format, or names/event names you want in the backdrop. You will receive a proof within 1-2 business days. We can provide up to 2 mini revisions then we’ll charge additional $100+ per revision.
- STEP #3: Once approved and any necessary changes have been made, we will ship your order within 3-5 business days (usually within 3 business days). Fabric backdrops take longer to produce (add about 5 business days). Rush service may be available (please inquire beforehand).
So the estimated total turnaround time should be between 6-15 business days (including shipping & delivery, depending on your location & if you respond in a timely manner). For rush orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you DO NOT send us high-quality images (e.g. if the logos you sent us are BLURRY), we are not responsible for the outcome. Once the proof is approved, we are not responsible for any errors in the final product.
IMPORTANT: If you’re ordering a backdrop with a stand, please expect that the actual size might be smaller than the indicated size on the website (around 6-10″ inches smaller).
What is the difference between VINYL & FABRIC?
Vinyl is more durable but often big, heavy and a bit difficult to transport. They should not be folded, they should be rolled. Our Fabric backdrops are made out of non-wrinkle polyester cloth. It has “smoother” look than the vinyl and much easier to transport.
Your best choice depends on your specific exhibit use. Vinyl banners are best for outdoor display while Fabrics are best for indoor and if you travel often, Fabric is best for you.
Where are you located?
We are located in Toronto, Canada (Stouffville to be specific). We ship anywhere in Canada and US.
Do you allow pickup?
If you’re in the GTA area, then yes! We usually allow pick ups every Friday or Monday in Stouffville (L4A0T4).
Who pays the customs clearance (international orders)?
You will pay customs duties, taxes and other import charges related to customs clearance in your home country, as per local regulations.
What payment method do you accept?
We accept PayPal or credit card payments (via Stripe – no additional registration needed).
I have sent the payment! What’s next?
Please send us the details needed to customized your backdrop to email@example.com.
Do you accept rush orders?
We usually do. Please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for rush orders. We’ll try our best to respond ASAP.
Do you offer refund/exchange?
We generally do not offer refund or exchange once a payment is made. However, you may be eligible for a refund if:
- You don’t receive a proof within 2 business days after providing all the necessary details we need.
- Your package arrives broken. Although we are committed to handling your package with care, occasionally the package can be damaged during transit. Please send a photo of the damaged package to email@example.com. Keep all the wrapping, packaging materials, invoices and the damaged item as they will be required to process your refund.
Refunds will be processed within 15 business days upon inspection of your package and approval of your refund. Refunds will only be processed to the same credit card/debit card number or PayPal/email account used for the original purchase.